Optimize your portfolio, identify new opportunities, and manage risk with Market Forecasts.
Green Street's Market Forecasts, part of the Data & Analytics suite, is an interactive tool that provides five-year forecasts for operating fundamentals and valuation metrics (e.g., cap rates, effective rent growth, occupancy and CPPIs), enabling you to cross-compare sectors and markets under various macroeconomic scenarios. Watch the video walkthrough below to learn how Market Forecasts can help you:
- The top 30 Pan-European markets across four sectors: Industrial, Office, Residential and Retail
- Performance metrics include: M-RevPAM Growth, Rent Growth, Occupancy, CPPIs, Net Initial Yields, Net Rental Income, and more
- NEW! Macroeconomic scenarios include: Green Street's baseline forecast and three alternate scenarios (Moderate Upside, Moderate Downside, and Severe Downside)
Market Forecasts U.S. coverage spans:
- The top 50 U.S. markets plus 334 tertiary markets, across eight sectors: Apartment, Industrial, Lodging*, Office, Self-Storage, Senior Housing, Single-Family Rental*, and Strip Centers (*Data is available for 20+ relevant markets)
- Performance metrics include: M-RevPAF Growth, Rent Growth, Occupancy, CPPI's, Cap Rates, Net Operating Income, and more
- Macroeconomic scenarios include: Green Street's baseline forecast and four alternate scenarios (Exceptionally Strong Growth, Moderate Recession, Protracted Slump, and Stronger Near-Term Growth)
The Green Street Forecasting tool is an estimation of future events based on market trends in historical data that have proved to provide actionable insights during past market cycles. Green Street makes no representations or warranties as to any future performance of such metrics under any market cycles.